- Do you need variable fonts?
Variable fonts contain all possible permutations, so you get everything you need to style all HTML elements.
- The danger of oversimplification
Oversimplification can lead to terrible outcomes and confusions for the web.
- Welcome white hats
If hackers want to help you, don't reject them.
- When math helps CSS
Let's explore CSS with maths.
- Very weird trip CSS
Let's explore some misknown concepts and features of the CSS language.
- Common PHP mistakes and solutions
As PHP programmers we make mistakes. Here are the the most common ones and how to fix them.
- The power of sibling combinators
Introduction to sibling combinators in CSS
- Monkey CSS
Is CSS hard? Maybe. Here are common issues you might want to know.
- Why developers might misunderstand anonymity
Anonymity is a myth, especially if you're not a skilled hacker. Stay safe.
- Database migrations: the beauty
Database migrations are such a great feature. Here is a short introduction for various languages.
- Another blog post about Svelte vs. React
Svelte has a radically new approach of reactivity. Does it mean you should stop using React as developers?
- Introduction to Svelte stores
Svelte does a lot of magic behind the scene. I usually don't consider magic as a good thing, but, IMHO, it makes sense here.