- Welcome white hats
If hackers want to help you, don't reject them.
- Why developers might misunderstand anonymity
Anonymity is a myth, especially if you're not a skilled hacker. Stay safe.
- Don't deploy configuration files
Configuration files are everywhere. As developers, we use them to configure our computers but also in our projects.
- How hackers can do that?
Sometimes it's hard to understand how hackers do their black magic.
- Tracking location in 2021
Privacy is now a common concern, and if you think you can protect it simply by turning off GPS on your device, you're wrong
- Myths and misbeliefs about VPN
Let's see how a VPN works and why it might not be what you think.
- Bad Security habits to lose
Security is such a vast topic. There are a lot of traps and false beliefs.
- WordPress and the legendary trojan emojis
Here is one of the most unbelievable releases in the history of WordPress.