- Understanding cyberattackers
Let's see what the term 'cyberattacker' means and compare different kinds of attackers with each other.
- Ads kill performance and Ux
I've been working with ads like any web/app/webapp developer. I've seen how much it can harm performance and User Experience.
- SQL, NoSQL and beyond
Learn the difference between SQL and noSQL.
- Losing poor habits with forms
In 2021, forms are still pretty lame on many websites.
- WordPress in 2021: new concepts
WordPress evolves. Let's see new features you might not know yet.
- Can Machine Learning protect privacy?
People often blame AI (artificial intelligence) for helping big corporations intrude on our privacy, and it's undeniably a powerful weapon, but it might also do some good.
- New type of blog post: cheat sheets
I wrote 6 cheat sheets on various topics.