- Another blog post about Svelte vs. React
Svelte has a radically new approach of reactivity. Does it mean you should stop using React as developers?
- Introduction to Svelte stores
Svelte does a lot of magic behind the scene. I usually don't consider magic as a good thing, but, IMHO, it makes sense here.
- 6 concepts to know in Ruby
Ruby is one of the most elegant and powerful language I know.
- Another blog post about const, let and var
- Don't deploy configuration files
Configuration files are everywhere. As developers, we use them to configure our computers but also in our projects.
- Spotting errors in CSS
Unlike in many other languages, there are neither logs nor redline errors in the console with CSS.
- The joy of prototypes
Dare prototypes. It's a powerful feature of the language and perhaps the key to the next level.